Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Put Your Party Pants On

FREEDOM!!! Ok, mostly freedom. Little man has moved off of my cervix, and today, the doctor gave me the go ahead to return to work on Monday.  It's only part time, I can only work up to four hours, but that's better than nothing!

Chris isn't happy about it. He worries. A lot.  If he could keep me in a plastic bubble, he would. I have graciously accepted his work restrictions. I am only allowed to vacuum, fold laundry and wipe counters. We will discuss cooking/baking on a case by case basis. I love that man. I love that he worries and fusses over me. He's pretty spectacular.

In celebration, I ordered seeds for the garden.  This year, we plan on doing a lot of canning, preserving and freezing.  We choose to grow non GMO produce.  This is the second time I've order from this farm.  I am itching to start growing!

Overall, it was a good day.  Yes, there's still a chance baby boy will make an early escape.  But I simply refuse to spend my day worry about something that may or may not happen.  I will take it easy, relax, and not over do it.  Whatever happens, happens.  All we can do is pray and hope.



1 comment:

  1. I keep praying for you all too. I hope every seed you plant [including baby boy] grow to be big and healthy.

    ReplyDelete